Loading...

My srimatih artist made a bad ketolari

6:06 AM

Loading...

Men and women is different from one another and the world can not be imagined, the way has been created creation. In order to make house-to-house, women and men to one another as husband and wife live in the Sahara became a concept would come.
Husband and wife is the importance of having in place. Woman is man's progress or degradation factor called her. Half of men may fail to be successful role remains poor wife ever think that the full role of a good wife. Mrs. Good was surprised that a man begins Pick the ladder of success. My wife is very good at her. These were no, I would not feed to become the artist.

God. brother looked on me

We both grew up in RPGs Dahachowk restructuring. One village, one water source of water taken, ketaketidekhi belong to the familiar. I would be married until I read kanikuthi 10. But, he padhinan. He normally are literate.

His Maiti and my house was so near that I abuse, I said aloud sunthem her father. Dahachowk now, the city was, at that time half an hour to walk down the street to come.

He entreated me to the village brother-brother, sister and I as well. Expecting that it would pull married. He Giri menu, I Giri, but were allowed to marry. He was a great father pradhanapanca. His father was a government official, Dozer similar to his use, now is retired.

My father Agricultural Development Bank jobs, and moved in Kathmandu bhairahanuhunthyo. Where-wherever I saw the father, wished to go there-there.

His father was married to three. My mother's oldest, my mother, and I've a sister. My mother died when I was four years old. His father was a second marriage for the second mother who cared for me. I grew up, I do not know why he committed suicide by drinking poison. At that time, I was not home, he last sentence 'lamp' said Ray, others told me later. The second mother to child did not. His father was then the third married. A modern young mother with us. Two of his brothers were born, passed. A brother, child, childhood. Another brother, five-seven years passed by accident.

Now that I am Deepak Raj Giri, is the construction of his large hands. Every day, one each in the color world skandala come, almost every problem comes, one name that is charged with another. All of these connotations, he carried out smoothly.

Only the book Panama Hindi film

Dekhaumthem than Dahachowk senior brothers play, clothings every year. I was young, but I began to see the film. Heart felt, one day they play the best show.

Hindi cinema viewed very early. During the 10-day and 15 day film school walked solution. Only part of the paper I wrote in the book that he watched a movie name. After watching the film the story of friends as well.

Amitabh Bachchan Amitabh is utranthe watching me. He spoke in his hand to waist movie dialog as well. There was a great desire to become a hero. The film is made it could not have become a hero. Pull the drama playing so used to. Suddenly, I learned to play the film is ready. My mind was set drama, the age of 13 I started to write the play. Tihar village, drama and show-clothings, four-five years have shown.

He wrote drama older brothers khelaumthem senior. Dinthem an older role. Banaumthem boy girl. Tihar before the villagers 'do not play this time was' We would. I see he's also aumthin drama. At that time, I thought, 'Do not bundle the pots' was shown. And "need-law 'that has opened the play, I was 14 years old when this thing is. After the drama of today what I gave Santosh Pant brother. He has made it three-four part serial.

"Ako-law is, not bhatasata '

I was very bad boy, in the eyes of society. Working at home does not stray aggressive and landed, to see the film, carefully skim, play the walk, two-double failure in the SLC.

17 years old. While I am the oldest son home, walking hallera. On the other hand the people who work at home also needed. So do not stray My marry her, dad felt that the family is unbreakable. Two-three places were taken to see the girl, but the girl did not. He also said not dampen the drama.

Finally, ask for those things menukalai. One village, I knew that stray boy. But the daughter of venture menukaka parents had them.

Laws enjoyable. Smaller jethanaharulai you-you and I-and I began to move. First, you-are-laws walked noise. "Ako-law is, not bhatasata" sodhthem that.

Deepak RAj Giri (6) have a marriage was sheer

He came to me and I have school-college outright. 044 was in the esaesali have, secondary Thankot morning. Come, I have not failed, mangalodaya Thankot Multiple Campus. Also, I have a BA sheer, RR Campus, BS 050. Some of my peers at school when a friend and I am met once emaema. Some "also stole the certificate procured what is' meant. So, I joined araaramai sosiyolajima Masters, completed sooner. Good acting, began, I started to be busy.

"If the artist is to become a stay chuttaeira '

But nowadays the outside handle home. At that time, I have no money. BS 048 is, in Tul was that since the tax police. Adversity can not eject your name, the name of the doorkeeper nikalidinubhaeko's father. But, by Lucan training five-seven days. The father was put condition, "the artist said his tone banchas yourself, I spent the past. Otherwise, leave kalarita, I have all the heridinchu. Or write well, some jobs yourself. '

I rojem the first condition. Then we start on separation, house by half-half. Buvasamga different sickening, I am reading BA.

Dahachowk was sufficient land for our food. At that time the land was worth much, we vargiyamai pathryaum medium. His part was taken by the family parted. Sasuralile farming, bringing people do. I did little work.

political Pato

046 demise that is, a group of communists in the village. It called me, I went. But, I did not know, that the Communist organization. They Nepal Peasants' Party had majudara. The group 'end' was to show that the drama. Panchayat 'end' in the sense that. I asked a role, I, I. After the play was shown at the City Hall. The police came and took some walks, but I Lucan.

And as I was free movement of silence, a multi-bring. I started to walk the village at night-night. My great-law pradhanapanca was, I could against his face. The old 'widow, her daughter soon that! "Said by. The state is in the village of him-to have, bahudalavadiharu? If the name is persuasive. The old man have kept my name above. 046 years later became affiliated Nepal Student Union. But, as all politics tyagem BS 053, kalakaritamai pursue an autocrat.

artistic way

04 9 BS I started to work in radio. 'Mother' was a radio drama, and Deepak Koirala huunuhunthyo director. In the same way, I do some radio drama. To this day, I have.

I had aspirations to become a hero by face. So at 051/52 fits-tukka comedy started to narrate the work. Then on my mind-brain comedy kalakaritamai. 055/56 package to Nepal Television program, I work. 060 came to the measurement of BS, I became established artistic.

At Radio Nepal srenianusara remuneration itself. My Category 'C' was, for work on a drama descended Rs. During the four hundred was. He padhaumthyaum children, household expenses calaumthyaum. Failing wife brought me money, not like, but sometimes hidden costs to bring the run paumthem know.

children

Our three children. 046 oldest daughter was born the year. And the son was born in 048 and 053. Children, are now reading. Daughter was born, I was at home, then that was the workforce. Daughter at home, are born. Saghaem working in my home. At that time, we focused on family, home and take care of his family is with him. My grandfather, grandmother loved me dearly. The eldest daughter, they raised the chest cyampera.

The next son, also born at home. He was born to live begun focused on different, though his grandparents take care of the grandparents. The youngest was born Maternity. I was in hospital, I take care of her. He began to take shape was born, my artistic kariarale.

Deepak RAj Giri (2) With precious building Dipak Gadiyani

I am from a middle class family. The father of two-four letters read, work and home thegos wanted that. But, I could not appreciate the father's desire. I am very young age, family chuttaniuparyo artistic faculties. If after married his wife to come home and she reassured me, artistic. I get to come binarokavata artistic.

This gives me more than I am now that Deepak Raj Giri, is the construction of his large hands. In fact it is in the realm of artistic color every day come a-penny skandala, almost every problem comes, one name with another, forming. All of these connotations, he carried out smoothly, sahanchin.

My creative work, comic artist after realizing situation of the country, to examine hamsaunuparcha creative manner, the essence of the account. It is not only, any creative work can not be between family stress. However, he was able to work, I am in full support of giving. So too is the value of my life mate. As a parent myself and my wife.

Good daughter and mother

First Dahachowk used at home and goings. 058 started to be a little more busy artistic BS seat Anamnagar rented. Now we are seven-eight years, Sinamangal house. The easing of income for the measurement of success began to grow. Create your own income at home. Parents were with us now. 066 Brother passed since we live together Divinity.

He was also of good, against a person disposes. Already home-family, relatives looked on me, if someone hurts us. I consoled him dinthem, the general word that endure. He has a good relationship with my buvaamasamga now. The father was 72 and the mother of 53. Both parents were healthy is. He admonished her health relationship.

Their children are now sathijasta, flirting lives. I know that it is not where your fun, children are the same, all he cares for her, some things are reluctant to mandinan. Free hour-family house khelchin hours. Mobile have set the hours. Facebook uses to, food makes. Supporting the people they have a home.

I took the course when her program in Hong Kong, Hong Kong watching the world should know that such a development has been. Dang in Nepal, Pokhara, Narayanghat and other places with me if she Program.

Worship her talkative

Our conflict is not over. Some said he was open to my mind boldinan toes. A day or two lives in silence, but to fight it snows. I know that's what he sounds like a joke. He had been angry at the wrong understanding, remind. Phakaumchu his mistakes. I did not have hands on him, not when to quit, his hand never have. Instead, he was flirting with her me alms. Apparently there was no great ambition, is happy about small things. She serious in nature.

Merabare media uproar when he came to me, complained remains normal. However, if you do not fight. The soil around the stone and stone soil and the world is moving. Husband and wife husband and wife need to walk around the home. To one another, to believe that. Trusted to deal with it, ought to act in faith. If none of these things do not conflict disbelief. However, we have full faith in each other and we do not fight.

I am confident he being at home, the family has a good reputation with. Others do love her. But he was the sort of worship has, placid her.

He has a village health volunteers, 15-16 years. Even now, when-when sabhabhela, Meeting Dahachowk gairahanchin screen. So many people in the village know him, he also speaks to many, gaumlesamga a good relationship. There is also a good relationship with our neighbors.

Some of the village is ill, her pain. Whose wedding to go to, go to pour out, he knew it. Simple and Social her, if I wake in the village elections would harchu, he jitchin.

Finally bow legs chodaem

He came to turning my life happy is happy. My every progress in overcoming both happy. Sometimes economic lacked. When a child who lost his mother, remember that runthem, he was also weeping together. Drop grandfather at 054, he had deep love for both of us, so when we are together Zion. Sometimes my eyes fill with tears, remembering his grandfather, he also gave him emotional, begins to cry with me.

Leading in life is with her. When I was a student, he came. A student's parents became unemployed.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

loading...
http://www.terraclicks.com/watch?key=f267318fe73886271f465cad9dff0b71